Home » Careers
The group provides the best opportunities for a life-long career in the pharmaceutical industry. It combines excellent benefits with a healthy and challenging working environment to promote the growth of its employees towards the accomplishment of the shared pursuits of the company and its people.
With the continued and rapid growth of the organization, the group is constantly looking for highly motivated individuals who can strengthen its value-centered team of professionals.
To manage the entire product life cycle from long-term strategic planning to short-term tactical activities with the goal of improving sales, growth, market share and profitability in line with corporate objectives.
- bachelor's degree preferably in marketing, business management, or liberal arts
- must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- must have at least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical marketing
Information Systems Manager
Responsible for developing, maintaining and establishing operational procedures for information processing; directing information strategy and service to meet business requirements. Directs and controls department activities through supervision of technical staff and advises departments on systems applications and business programming needs and capabilities.
- bachelor's degree in computer science or its equivalent
- at least 2 years experience as Information Systems Supervisor
- has thorough knowledge of advanced concepts and basic operating principles of information systems hardware and software
- ability to adapt, integrate, and modify existing programs or vendor-supplied packaged programs for use with existing information systems
- ability to communicate effectively and conduct training and information sessions
Professional Service Representative
To effectively manage the promotion and sales of Company's products in his assigned territory.
- graduate of any 4-year college course
- must be creative, service-oriented and highly personable to promote assigned products to the medical profession
- above average oral and written communications skills
- not more than 29 years old
To perform a variety or routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting.
- graduate of accounting
- preferably with 1 to 2 years experience in general accounting or accounts payable
- good oral and written communication skills
- computer literate
Send Us Your Resume
Join the group and discover opportunities for career growth and personal fulfillment with a company that cares for its people.